STARKID-NERDFIGHTER’S FAVORITE BOOKS GIVEAWAY (obviously not all of them)
You’re probably thinking “If they’re you’re favorites, why give them away?” Well, I have a bad habit of buying multiples of my favorite books because I love them so damn much.
I wasn’t going to do this until I reached my next thousand followers, but I’m close so I’ll put the giveaway out there, but there won’t be a winner unless I do reach my goal.
If you win you get:
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone -JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- JK Rowling
- Attachments- Rainbow Rowell
- Eleanor and Park- Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl- Rainbow Rowell
- The Maze Runner- James Dashner
- The Scorch Trials- James Dashner
- Death Cure- James Dashner
- The Kill Order- James Dashner
- Ready Player One- Ernest Cline
- Divergent- Veronica Roth
- Insurgent- Veronica Roth
- Allegiant- Veronica Roth
- The Fault in our Stars- John Green
- Every Day- David Levithan
- I will add another book/series for every 5k notes
- Giveaways are to thank my followers, so you do need to be following me (I will check)
- I also want to try and keep this as fair as possible, so no contest only blogs
- Likes DO count
- You can reblog as many times as you want.
- I will ship anywhere.
- And good luck :)
Giveaway will end Saturday, April 5th, 2014 at 12:00 PM CST
You will now also win
- The Lightening Thief- Rick Riordan
- The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
- The Titan’s Curse- Rick Riordan
- The Battle of the Labyrinth- Rick Riordan
- The Last Olympian- Rick Riordan
I would also like to add that if you win and you have something here, or don’t want some of it, just tell me and those books will go to a second place winner.
You will now also win
- Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins
when they say simpons did it already
they’re not fucking kidding
Oh the things I would do to that ass.
Wait… is that from a Dr. Seuss book? Why don’t I have that book?!
"Would you do me in a box? Would you do me wearing socks?"
"I would not do you, Sam I Am. I’m engaged to Kurt and don’t ship Blam."
ROFLMAO. I can’t explain to my children why I’m laughing, either. Damn you, internets. You have ruined me!
“But if you forget to reblog Madame Zeroni, you and your family will be cursed for always and eternity.”
not even risking that shit
The beautiful United States of America.